And the Purple Cow, with two locations in Little Rock (the original on Cantrell Road, another on Chenal Parkway) and ...More Details >
Second Presbyterian Church-Little Rock
Second Presbyterian Church was founded in 1882 with 14 charter members. It now has a membership of over 1700, and is the largest Presbyterian Church in Arkansas. As a community of worship, inquiry, fellowship, and care, members and visitors worship together in a spirit of reverence and joy, study together with reasoned and reflective faith, and work together for compassion, justice and peace in the world.